Bailey's Bouncers L.L.C
Your Satisfaction Is Our Guarantee!
RULES AND RENTAL AGREEMENT
Specific Rules to Follow:
1. Compatible age groups must play on unit at the same time. Age groups must not be mixed. Different sized children must not be mixed. This may cause injury to smaller totts.
2. The party jump is designed for children and is not recommended to be used by adults.
3. The maximum number of children allowed in the Party Jump (15x15)
* Ages 2 to 8 years old (8 children)
* Ages 9 to 13 years old (6 children)
* Ages 14 to 17 years old (4 children)
4. All persons must remove shoes, glasses, jewelry, and anything else that may harm the Party jump or themselves.
5. No flips or somersaults.
6. No food or drinks inside or near (within 10 feet) of the Party jump!
7. In the event of rain or high winds, evacuate the inflatable and unplug immediately.
8. Children must be supervised at all times. Please read list of rules to all children using Party jump.